|Features||Battle-Matic Action, 5 points of articulation|
Cheetara was one of the first ThunderCats action figures produced by ChildBro Toys. The figure was based on the original 1980s cartoon version of Cheetara. Standing a solid 6 inches tall, the Cheetara figure had action features as well as poseable arms, legs and head, thanks to 5 points of articulation. The figure also came equipped with the Bo Staff
1. Battle-Matic Action: Like many of the LJN ThunderCats toys, the Cheetara figure featured a lever on its back and pushing down this lever with the forefinger would make both the figure's arm move up and down in the same direction.
2. Poseable limbs and head: The Cheetara figure had 5 points of articulation, 2 at the shoulders, 2 at the hips and 1 at the neck. These points allowed the figure to be posed in a variety of action poses.
1. Bo Staff: The staff was made of yellowish orange plastic and was about 7 inches long with a bulge in the middle.
2. PVC WilyKit Figure: Only some releases of the Cheetara figure came packaged together with a PVC WilyKit Figure. This figure was essentailly a mini-statue and had no features or points of articulation. This WilyKit figure should not be confused with the fully poseable Childbro WilyKit figure which was released later as a separate figure as part of the "Companions" sub-line.
|Bo Staff||PVC Wilykit|
1. Skin Color: Some Cheetara figures had a dark yellow skin tone while some had a pale cream skin tone. These two are foten referred to as the "Yellow" and "Flesh" toned Cheetara.
2. Boot Color: There are three main variations in the color of Cheetara's boots - Light Orange, Dark Orange, and Brown.
|Cheetara Skin Variants||Cheetara Boot Variants|
Childbro vs LJNEdit
The Childbro Cheetara was identical in every aspect to the LJN Cheetara.
Foreign Variations and ReleasesEdit