|LJN Captain Cracker|
|Year||1987 (Series 3)|
|Features||Battle-Matic Action, 5 points of articulation|
|Asst. #||3515 (Series 3)|
|Previous||LJN Captain Shiner|
|Next||LJN Safari Joe|
Captain Cracker was one of the first ThunderCats action figures produced in the third series of ThunderCats toys by LJN Toys. The figure was based on the original 1980s cartoon version of Captain Cracker. Standing a solid 6 inches tall, the Captain Cracker figure had action features as well as poseable arms, legs and head, thanks to 5 points of articulation. The figure also came equipped with the Cutlass Sword.
1. Battle-Matic Action: Like many of the LJN ThunderCats toys, the Captain Cracker figure featured a lever on its back and pushing down this lever with the forefinger would make the figure's right arm move up and down.
2. Poseable limbs and head: The Captain Cracker figure had 5 points of articulation, 2 at the shoulders, 2 at the hips and 1 at the neck. These points allowed the figure to be posed in a variety of action poses.
Cutlass Sword: The Cutlass Sword was made of grey plastic and resembled a pirate's sword.
3. Series 3: The third series Captain Cracker was released in 1987. The area on the backing card behind the figure had a white splash. It came with the orange and yellow front LJN Mini Catalog.
|Series 3 Captain Cracker|
Foreign Variations and ReleasesEdit
- Rainbow Toys Captain Cracker
- Childbro Captain Cracker
- Glasslite Captain Cracker
- Cosmocats Captain Cracker