|Mattel Mumm-Ra (mummy)|
|Features||Multiple points of articulation and interchangeable hands|
|Accessories||Hands, Cape (open and closed versions), Staff, Sword of Plun-Darr (handle version)|
Mumm-Ra was the fifth ThunderCats action figure produced by Mattel Toys as part of their "Classics" line. The figure was based on the original 1980s cartoon mummy version of the Mumm-Ra. The figures stood 6 inches tall and had multiple points of articulation as well as having a number of accessories.
The Mummy Mumm-Ra figure was available only as a Subscription Exclusive figure and was released with the Pumyra figure that went on sale in November of 2016 on the "Mattycollector" website.
1. Poseable limbs, head and torso: The figure has 13 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, waist, hip, knees, ankles). The articulation allows the figure to be posed in a number of action stances.
1. Interchangeable hands: The figure came a pair of extra hands that could be swapped. Some of the hands had closed grips to allow the included weapons and accessories to fit into them.
2. Cape (open version): The figure came with its signature cape that was made of red plastic.
3. Cape (draped closed version): The second version of the cape was also made of red plastic but it was closed under the hood.
4. Staff: The figure came with skull staff that was made of black plastic. It was similar in design to the staff that came with the LJN Mummy Mumm-Ra figure.
5. Sword of Plun-Darr (handle version): The figure also came with the handle of the Sword of Plun-Darr which consisted of two snakes twisted together and was made of golden plastic.
Mumm-Ra came packaged in a window box with a clear plastic front. The window box itself comes packaged inside an black shipper box with the Eye of Thundera logo printed on it in grey.
|Shipping Box||Box Back |
Notes of InterestEdit
Original Concept ArtEdit