|Features||Battle-Matic Action, 5 points of articulation|
|Accessories||Hammer of Thundera|
Bengali was one of the first ThunderCats action figures produced by Playful Toys. The figure was based on the original 1980s cartoon version of Bengali. Standing a solid 6 inches tall, the Bengali figure had action features as well as poseable arms, legs and head, thanks to 5 points of articulation. The figure also came equipped with the Hammer of Thundera.
1. Battle-Matic Action: Just like the LJN Bengali, the Playful Bengali figure had a lever on its back and depressing this lever with the forefinger would make the figure's right hammer-bearing arm move up and down.
2. Poseable limbs and head: The Bengali figure had 5 points of articulation, 2 at the shoulders, 2 at the hips and 1 at the neck. These points allowed the figure to be posed in a variety of action poses.
1. Hammer of Thundera: It was made of silver and was designed to fit into the figure's Battle-Matic right hand.
Playful vs LJNEdit
Even though the Playful figure used the same basic design of the LJN figure, there were some differences between the two:
1. Figure Design: Instead of using the LJN Bengali figure's mold, Playful used a completely different mold for its figure which was created from modification of the LJN Tygra (Old) figure.
2. Hammer: While the LJN Bengali came together with a plastic blue Hammer of Thundera, the Playful version had a completely different, axe-like, chrome hammer.
|Playful Bengali MOC||Playful Card Back|