|Features||Battle-Matic Action, 5 points of articulation|
|Accessories||Club, Shoulder Strap|
|Next||Playful Astral Moat Monster|
Jackalman or Chacalom was one of the first ThunderCats action figures produced by Playful Toys. The figure was based on the original 1980s cartoon version of Jackalman. Standing a solid 6 inches tall, the Jackalman figure had action features as well as poseable arms, legs and head, thanks to 5 points of articulation. The figure also came equipped with the Club and Shoulder Strap.
1. Battle-Matic Action: Just like LJN Jackalman, the Playful Jackalman figure had a lever on its back and depressing this lever with the forefinger would make the figure's right arm move up and down.
2. Poseable limbs and head: The Jackalman figure had 5 points of articulation, 2 at the shoulders, 2 at the hips and 1 at the neck. These points allowed the figure to be posed in a variety of action poses.
1.Club: The Club was made of brown plastic and designed to fit in the figure's Battle-Matic right hand. It was similar in appearance to the one shown on the ThunderCats cartoon show.
2.Shoulder Strap: Made of blue plastic, the Shoulder Strap was designed to fit over Jackalman's left shoulder.
Playful vs LJNEdit
Even though the Playful figure used the same basic design of the LJN figure, there were some differences between the two:
1. Shoulder Strap Color: The shoulder strap included with the Playful Jackalman is completely blue in color whereas the LJN figure's accessory was black with yellow spikes. Also the wrist-band on the Playful figure was blue in color while the LJN figure's was black.
2. Color Variation: The Playful Jackalman had cream color on its face and chest while the LJN figure's face was unpainted and its chest was yellow colored.
3. Club Color Variation: The overall color of the Playful Jackalman is slightly darker in tone than that of the LJN Jackalman.
|Playful Jackalman MOC||Playful Card Back|