|Rainbow Toys Snowman of Hook Mountain|
|Features||Battle-Matic Action, 5 points of articulation|
|Accessories||Helmet, Spear, Shield|
|Previous||Rainbow Toys Hachiman|
|Next||Rainbow Toys Bengali|
Snowman of Hook Mountain was one of the first ThunderCats action figures produced in the second series of ThunderCats toys by Rainbow Toys. The figure was based on the original 1980s cartoon version of Snowman of Hook Mountain. Standing a solid 6 inches tall, the Snowman of Hook Mountain figure had action features as well as poseable arms, legs and head, thanks to 5 points of articulation. The figure also came equipped with a Spear, a Helmet and a Shield.
On some of the earlier LJN catalogues and the series 2 card backs, Snowman is pictured with a completely different spear and shield. The shield had a kind of pattern on it and the spear was more pointed. These particular shield and spear were actually released with a figure from the LJN "Advanced Dungeons and Dragons" toyline which was released before the ThunderCats toyline.
1. Battle-Matic Action: Like many of the LJN ThunderCats toys, the Snowman figure featured a lever on its back and pushing down this lever with the forefinger would make the figure's right arm move up and down.
2. Poseable limbs and head: The Snowman of Hook Mountain figure had 5 points of articulation, 2 at the shoulders, 2 at the hips and 1 at the neck. These points allowed the figure to be posed in a variety of action poses.
1. Helmet: Made of shiny grey plastic, the Helmet was designed to fit onto the figure's head.
2. Spear: Made of shiny grey plastic, the Spear was designed to fit into the figure's hand.
3. Shield: Made of shiny grey plastic, the Shiled was designed to fit into the figure's hand.
Rainbow Toys vs LJNEdit
The Rainbow Toys Snowman of Hook Mountain was identical in every aspect to the LJN Snowman of Hook Mountain.
Foreign Variations and ReleasesEdit
- LJN Snowman of Hook Mountain
- Childbro Snowman of Hook Mountain
- Glasslite Snowman of Hook Mountain
- Cosmocats Snowman of Hook Mountain